An alginate peel-off mask that instantly improves skin texture, tone and firmness. The 'instant results' from using this mask are due as much to its rich content of plant citral and antioxidant as to its deep infusion of other Simplicité nutrient-rich products into the skin.
"Peeling off the mask is exciting every time as the skin underneath looks and feels renewed."
50g - two applications per pack
Lemon Myrtle - contains the highest known concentration of citral, a compound shown to reduce the ageing effects of the sun and reduce the appearance of photo-ageing, including early solar keratoses.
Lemon Balm - has an anti-skin cancer potential through a pathway called induced apoptosis.
Linden Blossom - contains antioxidant flavonoids. Soothes irritated skin, calms inflammation.
- Stimulates, firms and deeply hydrates skin.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce sun damage.
- Enhances skin tone and texture.
How to Use
- Prepare skin by cleansing, then applying Face Oil, Serum and Results Lift Gel.
Place a thick line of Calendula and Orange Plant Mask or Waratah and Beetroot Plant Mask around hairline and base of nose, also just above lips and eyebrows. This will aid removal of mask by softening any dry 'thin' edges. (If you don't have the cream mask, moisturiser can be substituted.)
- Mix half the pack (5 level tablespoons) in a bowl with approx 75mL of hot water. Add the last 30mL gradually, don't make mask too runny.
(Using a small metal spatula or a butter knife (non-serrated table knife with a dull edge and rounded point) to mix and apply is recommended.)
- Build up the mask to a thickish layer so no skin can be seen through it. The thickness helps to create a 'mini atmosphere' in which to infuse Simplicité serums etc into the skin underneath.
Make sure all edges of mask are thick to allow for easy removal.
- Allow mask to infuse and firm for at least 20 to 30 minutes (if you can, 45min-1hr gives even better results). To remove mask, scrunch up and wriggle face a couple of times then gently lift around edges of mask and peel off. Use a wet cotton pad or fingers to gently dissolve and clean off any mask residue.
- There should be no need to apply more face oil or moisturiser – just some Results Lift Gel and Firming Rehydration Eye Creme would be a perfect finishing touch for this revitalising skin treatment.
- Enjoy the results!
Diatomaceous earth (mineral silica from hard-shelled algae deposits), Australian Lemon Myrtle leaf, Lemon Balm Herb, Linden blossoms, Calcium Sulphate (used in Tofu), Sodium Alginate (from seaweed), Tetrasodium pyrophosphate (food additive used in soya-bean based protein products).
Green denotes the nutritive, active herbal ingredients. These are either certified organic or wild grown. All plant extracts are freshly made in our laboratory.